100 knives for Christmas.

Mark Knapp

Dealer - Purveyor
This is what I've been up to. Fifty hunter/skinner sets. 100 knives total. My biggest single order to date. A customer of mine gives them to his customers for Christmas.

100%20knives-XL.jpg

Mark - That is amazing! Knife dedication at its finest. That is a ton of work. You deserve a quiet night with your favorite beverage.

Thanks everybody. Yes, we took the order for these knives just after Christmas last year, it's been a year-long build. I have five fish houses, two structural and three portables. There will be fishing (and maybe some napping).

Nice! I miss ice fishing, maybe I’ll have to head up north to my Parents and go fishing with my Dad after the first of the year

Thanks everybody. The knives were a big hit and my customer has made another order for next Christmas. Liner lock folders this time.

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a safe and happy new year.

Thanks everybody. The knives were a big hit and my customer has made another order for next Christmas. Liner lock folders this time.

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a safe and happy new year.
Another 100? Wow...

Back