1x30 with lots of Supergrit belts

Nick Riggi

Guys, I know this may not be the grinder many are looking for, but I have a HF 1x30 with the attached 5 in disc.
It is BRAND NEW in box with at least 15 belts of various grits including 2 surface conditioning belts that are new. Many of the belts are brand new. And 3 packs of discs also.

I am getting a 2x72 and just want to make room or I would keep this.
I have made some decent knives on this and if someone is using files and wants to start on a grinder, this is a good beginning.

Will sell for $65. This is less than the HF cost with the coupon and i am including all the belts-- there are more than what is in the pic
Can provide pics as needed. 2019-03-03 11.02.27.jpg 2019-03-03 11.01.14.jpg

Last edited:
I still use the top wheel on my 1x30 as a small wheel to help with groves and finger wells since my 2x72 has no small wheel attachment. I have beat the crap out of that thing and it still runs. Not to mention my son has made about 50 wooden knives out of pine on it.

Nick Riggi

I still use the top wheel on my 1x30 as a small wheel to help with groves and finger wells since my 2x72 has no small wheel attachment. I have beat the crap out of that thing and it still runs. Not to mention my son has made about 50 wooden knives out of pine on it.
Yes- same here- made a bunch of good blades on these things- I had the warranty so I got a new one- that is what I am selling. NIB with all the belts

DanF

Can't kill the little guys, started making knives on the first I ever used and it's still running. Thinking hard about going back to it now that I am making less than a dozen knives a year.
Good luck with your sale!