Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Rudy Joly

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
We are looking for a member who was instrumental in educating other members here on knifedogs.

This member should personify a willingness to help others and share their knowledge in an unselfish manner.

Photos not required.

I wasn't here last year, so don't know if I'm allowed to nominate more than one person, but there are 3 guys who come to mind in this category for me. When someone is needing help, at least one of these guys is always there to help.

EdCaffreyMS
Rhinoknives
J. Doyle

Last edited:
I wasn't here last year, so don't know if I'm allowed to nominate more than one person, but there are 3 guys who come to mind in this category for me. When someone is needing help, at least one of these guys is always there to help.

EdCaffreyMS
Rhinoknives
J. Doyle
You nailed it.
Those are the exact ones I was going to nominate!

J. Doyle
Rhinoknives
EdCaffreyMS
Are the three senior makers who have lent views experiences and quite often the reality I didnt always want to hear but needed to to get back to reality and on the grind.

I'm sure I posted this before but for clarity. Any maker can be in any two knifedog award categories. In each of the chosen categories they can have one knife represent what they feel is their best work. All knives should be made in the chosen year (2014).

Since there are a number of guys who are nominated for many categories I try to give the maker the choice of where they would like their nominations stand for voting. Sorry for any confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back