2019 KD Members Choice Awards

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
I have the categories posted. Nominations are up. We will have nominations open until Mar. 1st, and then the voting will begin.

The entry rules are:

• The entries must have been posted with a picture on KnifeDogs during the year 2019.
  • You can nominate yourself or any other member (please include the real name of the maker).
  • Please post a good picture, because that's all we have to go by.
  • If a nominee thinks he's in the wrong category, just let me know.
  • You can only have one knife per category
  • Any nominated knifemaker can only have a knife in two categories for voting.
  • All decisions regarding knives, pictures and categories are made by the nominee.
Beth

Last edited:
I have the categories posted. Nominations are up. We will have nominations open until Mar. 1st, and then the voting will begin.

The entry rules are:

• The entries must have been posted with a picture on KnifeDogs during the year 2016.
  • You can nominate yourself or any other member (please include the real name of the maker).
  • Please post a good picture, because that's all we have to go by.
  • If a nominee thinks he's in the wrong category, just let me know.
  • You can only have one knife per category
  • Any nominated knifemaker can only have a knife in two categories for voting.
  • All decisions regarding knives, pictures and categories are made by the nominee.
Beth
2016 ?

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left for nominations. Some categories have 1 or less nominations. I think it's a pretty special honor to win an award voted on by our peers in the knife making world. Let's see if we can get at least 3 nominations per category.

Thanks to Boss, Beth and anyone else involved with these awards.

Back