5th Heartland Bladesmithing Symposium

JPSWorks

I'm not really sure where to post this but this seemed like the place.

Is anyone else going to this even in two weeks? I know I am extremely excited about being there and learning.

5th Heartland Bladesmithing Symposium Registration

The 5th Heartland Bladesmithing Symposium is offered by the American Bladesmith Society, Inc. and is set for October 4th and 5th, 2014. It will be hosted by the Kansas Custom Knifemakers Association at the Washburn Institute of Technology in Topeka, Kansas.

That ain't to far from me I should go.

You should. But if you want to pre register I would do it quick. I just read this on the americanbladesmith forums.

http://www.americanbladesmith.com/index.php?section=product&subsection=product_details&product_id=58

Hi guys, with the Heartland being just over a week away, registration for the event will be closed this afternoon. You will be able to register at the door, no problem, but if you know you are going you have a couple hours to register on line, or call me, 419-832-0400. I am Eastern Standard Time and will close the event sometime about 2. Butch and I are excited to be going and seeing friends we don't see very often. I will not have very many items of apparel there, so if you want something specific, shirt, t-shirt or jackets, order before Wednesday, Oct. 1st and I will bring it along.
Thank you all for your support, we appreciate it very much.

Back