A knife & a Dog

roughcountry

Here you go Bruce, sorry I couldn't figure out how to get them big in a email. Robin:31:
055.jpg

056.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin, those are two of the best pics I've ever seen. People can go their whole lives without seeing a Mountain Lion. The only one I ever saw was when we lived in Redmond, OR. Saw it one night coming over one of the passes back from the coast.

Wow! Robin these are incredible pictures. I zoomed in to 600% and the cats eyes are closed. He looks like he is asleep almost. Denny is right about this being a rare sight too. BTW thats a nice dog you have.

I would be so scared if I saw that cat in person like that. Good you had your guard dog with you. I can't help but notice how beautiful Oregon is. Man I really loved that place when I took a 5 day vacation there. Maybe one day I can move there. Great pictures.

Thanks guys. Both the dog and cat are females. Most on here might not know but Bruce hunts the same kinda country, we just have a State line between us. Lots of same kind of critters on his side as well.
I've got lots of old pictures of critters but thats the cat in my avatar. Kinda fits here as all I had with me was a pocket knife and a dog when I hit that tree.

These snows we're getting are kicking my behind. All the roads are closed now to pickups so I'm using a snowmobile. Bruce, I'm called a damage tech. I get a 3 or 4 month break from the shop in the winter. The way this winter is shaping up, I'm gonna miss that stove in the shop.

Back