A thank you

Daniel Macina

Just wanted to say a sincere thank you to all of you. This is the most generous caring place on the Internet in my opinion and a community I am proud to be a part of. Y’all have really Been a huge help to me learning knife making. Honestly been a pretty tough year for me and I always smile when I get to log on to here so thank you!

Just wanted to say a sincere thank you to all of you. This is the most generous caring place on the Internet in my opinion and a community I am proud to be a part of. Y’all have really Been a huge help to me learning knife making. Honestly been a pretty tough year for me and I always smile when I get to log on to here so thank you!
Thank you for your input and contributions!

It is peaceful here Daniel, I remember years ago on a gun forum I made the holy grail mistake of calling a magazine a clip.
I got the daylight beat out of me for that and never went back. it was like a pack of sharks and they pounced.

You're welcome Daniel...and I'd like to thank you in return. I really like this forum for the same reasons as yourself. Friendly and mellow.

It is peaceful here Daniel, I remember years ago on a gun forum I made the holy grail mistake of calling a magazine a clip.
I got the daylight beat out of me for that and never went back. it was like a pack of sharks and they pounced.
Yep...I rarely go to gun forums any more for this very reason.

This is without a doubt my favorite place on the internet. Some of the kindest and most humble men I’ve ever been associated with. No big egos or chest thumping just a great group of guys. I’ve made some good friends through this forum and would like to meet them in person some day.
What are you talking about? My ego is bigger than your ego. (What's an ego , anyway?) Also , I would certainly be chest thumping if 1) I had anything to thump about and B) my old chest hadnt devolved into man boobs and grey hair!

Back