About 1 hour in the shop today....yayyyy!

Keith Willis

Finally had a chance to get in the shop this morning. ...It was only a little bit but hey..that's the first I have done out there since January. ..Never realize how much you miss getting out there till you are down and can't. ..I got 1 side of a few handles epoxied on..I am now headed to the knee Dr ...Not sure what will come out of this...
I still have a ways to go but..Thank you to all who helped me out in one way or another ..and Thanks to all who were thinking of me and my family...

God bless

Keith,
Glad to hear your hand has healed up enough to work in the shop for a while. We all wish you the best with the knee doctor.

Yayyyyy for you keith !!!!!
I'm hoping to see more folders from you in the future and of course would be delighted to assist in answering any questions . Frank

Good for you brother,I get home tonight and will give you a call in a day or so to see how its going.

Thanks guys...hey Frank by the time I attempt a folder again I may have a lot of questions.
Thanks Paul...look forward to hearing from you

God bless

Hi Keith, that's great news!!! I can't imagine not going out to my shop for that long. Ease into it so you don't tire yourself, and keep up posted on your Dr.'s update.
Take care my friend.

Keith, I am glad to hear that you are doing better. Take care and ease back into it. Come on now and get started on that folder. If you need someone that can tell you all the ways to screw up each step in making slipjoint, I am here for you!

Bill

Nice to hear you are getting back in the swing of things. The knee probably hurts from sitting around all the time. keep that old body moving.

Thanks guys yes Jim it has been tough....Hey Bill thanks for the offer to help me out
Bruce.you are probably right. ....too long on that couch will hurt a man

God bless

Back