An Integral for you to look at.

Scott Davidson

Here is an integral that I agreed to build almost a year ago. I only agreed to make it , if I could work on it as I felt like it. You have to have your mind wrapped around this when you are on it. I just got it finished up in time to be picked up by the buyer at the BLADE show. The steel is 440C stainless steel. Thanks for looking. Scott

Attachments

• 003 (4).jpg
    003 (4).jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 005 (3).jpg
    005 (3).jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Scott,
Looks like a tank that is dressed up and ready to take on the world. This knife has a pick me up, use me, and never put me down, look to it.
Nice knife!!!

Wade

Thanks guys.

Calvin, last year at the guild show, i had Beverly Imel believing that i was Edmond Davidsons brother. I had her going, but i had to let her off the hook. She just could'nt believe that Edmond had never mentioned me to her. I enjoy sitting next to her and Billy up there. Scott

I asure you , they have NOTHING at all to worry about with my knife making.....

exitium, the 440C steel came from sheffield supply. They usually stock it. It was 5/8 x 1 1/2 x 36. Not to bad exspensive either. It is a big ol' chunk of steel. Scott

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Calvin, last year at the guild show, i had Beverly Imel believing that i was Edmond Davidsons brother. I had her going, but i had to let her off the hook. She just could'nt believe that Edmond had never mentioned me to her. I enjoy sitting next to her and Billy up there. Scott

I asure you , they have NOTHING at all to worry about with my knife making.....

Heh heh,that's funny. We are their new neighbors this year at Blade,that alone will make it fun.

Nice looking knife Scott, I like the file work and the oosik handle. I know the customer will be happy with it.

Back