And now...something completely different....

bladegrinder

I was sitting at a light today when this guy came up in the left turn lane and went on by.
Being a hunter, I naturally swung over and followed him till he turned in and parked, I talked with him a little and snapped this picture of his tailgate. I thought it was pretty awesome. thought I'd share...

luMmwc9.jpg

Later I got to thinking....a sasquatch graphic would look cool, with him laying back there with 3-4 arrows sticking out of him :D....with that deer, I'm thinking in the off season if a game warden passes you and looks in his mirror, he's going to be hanging a u turn and coming after you.

Later I got to thinking....a sasquatch graphic would look cool, with him laying back there with 3-4 arrows sticking out of him :D....with that deer, I'm thinking in the off season if a game warden passes you and looks in his mirror, he's going to be hanging a u turn and coming after you.

You need to switch the arrows for 2-3 of your knives. Now that would be good advertising!

You need to switch the arrows for 2-3 of your knives. Now that would be good advertising!
That's a good idea, I found a few sasquatch ones but one was waving to the people behind you and the other one was laying down petting a raccoon, Ha Ha....

Back