Attention!!!

I've gotta voice this...... I REALLY respect and appreciate those who choose to use their real name on any forum/public arena. I know for some it can be a security issue, but in my experience, when I see a real name, it gives me a sense that the individual has integrity, and will not "hide" behind some obscure screen name....... I've also noticed that when someone doesn't use their real name, they tend to type/say things that they would never say to anyone's face.

KUDOS!!!!
I'm just checking.....yep even using my real name , I'm still the same smartass I always am!

The thing about being John Wilson is that it may as well be a phony name and come with a glasses/nose/mustache because it’s about as non-unique as a name gets.
Mine isn't far behind. When I was growing up Sean was a rather unique name. Not anymore.

I do have a mustache and glasses though.

I remember you, you used to live next door to aah,...……. Dennis the Menace, right?? Dennis the menace.jpg
Sorry couldn't help myself!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed's, advice is spot on. I don't know how many times I see the question on a knife forum. Can you tell me who made this knife??

Your name is what will bring you both, new cliental repeat, as well as repeat cliental.

After all haven't we all seen at least one knife we thought was great and turn it over to find no name or a mark no one recognizes!

Think of it like this. You are with your buddy deer hunting. He brings down a nice ten point. He whips out this really cool knife that you have already been admiring in the custom sheath. He then field dresses the deer with it. Back at camp he skins the deer and then cuts the deer up for packaging. All of which the buddy done without ever touching a stone to the blade! You got to have one of those and he says. I can't remember the guys name but their is a real pretty butterfly on the side of it!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!

Ed convinced me a long time ago your name is the way to go!!

Back