Avo - kd raffle #4

Rudy Joly

I hope you guys DO realise I was just kidding around, right ?:drool: I've never met Keith, only talked with him....nice guy. Although I can't say I never wore a dress, that's another story, I can say that I don't swing that way. :biggrin:

I imagine Darci will be gunnin for Steve and Mike soon.:what!:

Rudy

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
YA Right ....... Keith said he has pictures "I can't say I never wore a dress, that's another story, I can say that I don't swing that way." Ya Right we believe you !!!!!!! LOL LOL lets get this raff---le done before Rudy tell everything LOL

RodneyJ

Somebody done sniffed to many epoxy fumes. Nice blades Keith. I have a couple of knives made by Keith I trade them out as my EDC you can't go wrong with these knives.

Denny Eller

Steve, I'll take 5, check will go out the first of the week for these. I want prom pictures of Rudy and Keith when you send me the knives.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Thanks Denny,
I'll have to draw you a stick picture since my camera exploded taking the pic.
I used up two pencils drawing in all the leg and chest hair protruding from Rudy's dress.

Rudy Joly

AWwwwww C'mon
For Keith's sake....let it go.:20:

I drank alot back then and I was young.:9:
Nobody ever heard of Halloween ?:52:

:biggrin:
Rudy

D

darci

HA HA HA its "OK" Mr. Rudy lots of people use Halloween as a excuse to do what they deep down want to do !!!!!!!! Sorry LOL LOL I'm really sorry It just had to be said LOL LOL got to go now !!!!!!!!!! mr. Steve POPS said I get to help make some big big billet --help ya he's going to "LET ME GRIND IT CLEAN TEN TIMES LOL"

jlkitch

Please put me in for 10 spots. A check for 60 samolas is on its way. I need a knife. Brenda took one that I got at the AG Russell Show last weekend. These Willis wonders from Tylertown are excellent.

Jim K

ironarmknives

Thanks Rudy ,man your skating on thin ice if Darci see's " miniclint " hate to be you... LOL LOL she and her girlfriend are on a "date" bowling with two boys "lynnette's there watching" man the girl needs help picking boys this kid is smaller than her LOL

Rudy Joly

You're welcome Clint.
Looks like your the one in the soup if she sees your comment on her possible future hubby.
I'll take my chances, she can't throw this far.....I hope.

Rudy

ironarmknives

You're welcome Clint.
Looks like your the one in the soup if she sees your comment on her possible future hubby.
I'll take my chances, she can't throw this far.....I hope.

Rudy
I was going to tell the boy "at all cost you protect her" but before they left I told her to protect him if anything happens ,if looks could kill LOL

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
14 Spots left.
Let's get this done tonite and we can pull it on fri nite.
That will keep our average of one raffle per week intact.
Thanks,
Steve