Avo - kd raffle #4

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
10 spots left and I am pulling this tonite, Friday August 5th.
Here's the deal, buy the last ten spots and I will give you the first two spots that are in my name.
If I get no takers, then I will buy them.
Steve

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Sorry Rudy,
Keith hit me with a PM just before I got yours. You know he never could follow directions properly!!LOL

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
This is like when my daughters were in little league baseball, The coach exclaimed, "WE ARE ALL WINNERS HERE, EVERY LAST ONE OF US".

...and all I could think of was, "oh yeah? even the three who peed their pants and cried when they struck out at tee ball and the one on second base whose is pickin her nose and eating it"? SHEEEEESH

Rudy Joly

LOL You're on a roll tonight.

I've been to those games myself and you crystalized my very thoughts. They are funny to watch.
I don't understand why everyone gets a trophy.....either you win or you don't win. They're setting 99% of those kids up for serious heartache very soon in life.

Rudy

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
come on 9:22 CST.
I gotta pick that winner, get a couple hours of shuteye and drive 520 miles to Tracy's Hammer Time and still be my usual charming self.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
still waiting.....

Ever get that feeling that your just hanging on a door knob by your undershirt just waiting for something good to happen??

104.jpg

Rudy Joly

Keith,

Should I start peeing my pants or picking my nose ? Or maybe both ?

We're all winners alright.

Rudy

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
..and the winning number is 519 which makes #19 Tony Deangelis our winner, again.
Thanks to all for playing.

Steve

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
did i win yet ? and i feel so sorry for you steve getting to have that much fun in a week end ,it just not good for you .