Beaumont Variable Speed KMG 10 Grinder

jharmon

Beaumont variable speed KMG 10 grinder. I have used it very little over the last several year so it is in excellent condition. I am willing to sell it with or without the welding table. If you want it with the table the price is $2500. If you want it without the table the prince is $2000. I will not go below $2000 on the grinder Price does not include shipping. I would prefer to sell locally bug am willing to ship the grinder. I would only charge for the actual shipping costs. I have various grits of new and used grinding belts (around 28) that I would also sell for another $100.
  • KMG-10 Grinder with 10″ contact wheel.
  • Platen attachment.
  • Work rest.
  • 2 hp variable speed motor and VFD, or optional 3 hp motor and VFD.
  • Pulley for motor.
  • Pulley for grinder.
  • Drive belt.
  • Base plate.
  • Mounting bracket for VFD and electrical hardware.
  • Uses 2″ X 72″ Belts.
*The 2 hp motor and VFD will run on standard 110 or 220VAC. A 2 hp motor is supplied, but when the VFD runs on a 110VAC, the max power output is 1.5hp. When the VFD runs on 220VAC it will produce a full 2hp. This extra value allows you to choose between using a 110V or a 220V power supply.

Attachments

• 20220226_132421.jpg
    20220226_132421.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 98
A bit out of my range (Nebraska). This is a wonderful machine and a very good price. I have a similar KMG and love it. Someone will be happy snatching this up. Good luck with your sale.

May I ask why you're getting rid of it? I have a KMG-8 so, simply curious, I'm in Pittsburgh so ya. However I have a friend in mind that for that price (extremely fair), I'm going to ask him for you.

May I ask why you're getting rid of it? I have a KMG-8 so, simply curious, I'm in Pittsburgh so ya. However I have a friend in mind that for that price (extremely fair), I'm going to ask him for you.
I got into blade smithing with my son. He has lost interest and I don't use it enough anymore.

I got into blade smithing with my son. He has lost interest and I don't use it enough anymore.
Mm damn. I'd keep the surface rust off for sale purposes although I wouldn't care. I have one. I do need two. You mind if I contact you man to man and have a discussion about this over the phone sometime? If you uh. Heh. Look through my posts... I tend to come off as..if you can't hear the cadence of my voice, it's going to be misinterpreted. So that's why I'm asking that, I normally would not.

Mm damn. I'd keep the surface rust off for sale purposes although I wouldn't care. I have one. I do need two. You mind if I contact you man to man and have a discussion about this over the phone sometime? If you uh. Heh. Look through my posts... I tend to come off as..if you can't hear the cadence of my voice, it's going to be misinterpreted. So that's why I'm asking that, I normally would not.
I am fine with a phone call. Not sure what surface rust you are seeing. Is there a way to do a private message on the form to give you my number? I don't want to put it on the forum post for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Not to sure he's going to respond as he was banned. considering he badmouthed KMG I'm surprised he was even interested. Hope he wasn't just pulling you leg and is willing to pay freight to Pennsylvania . Good luck with sale

Back