been gone awhile

Hey Scott, while its good to see you back, I am sorry for your losses. That is a tuff run sir. I will include you in my prayers. Good to hear from you again. I miss those thin kitchen knives you make.

Scott, first of all my sincere condolences on your loss - two BIG losses there.

Second, I've wondered where you got off to a few times, it's GOOD to see you back. Back to knife making also - I hope?

Scott so sorry to hear! Exceptionally tuff year for you. I look forward to seeing you get back on the forum.

Sorry to hear of your losses Scott. My condolences. I understand about losing your sanity to Covid. Not even sure I've gotten it back yet

thank you to all. been playing with wood at neighborhood church. doing scenery and props for vacation bible school.
knife wise, doing a lot of sharpening and polishing. have a large 5/32 thick O1 cleaver in work.

Sorry to hear of your losses Scott. My condolences. I understand about losing your sanity to Covid. Not even sure I've gotten it back yet
until I got my shots, my travels were grocery store and church. just went over 1000 miles driven this year. hard to go out, esp. with only 50% vaccination rate.

Good to see you back. Sorry to see that you have had such a hard time with your family losses. May God bless and keep you and see you through this.

Another tired old sailor.
Doug

Sorry to hear of your loved ones passing.
it’s good to see you back on the forum.

Back