Benefit Raffle Roster

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
This is the running order, type of sale and results !!

___BUILDER ___________TYPE_______RESULTS ______WINNER
1. Ernie Swanson..............Raffle............$250 Closed......Ernie (PLBCK) Swanson
2. Steve Janik....................Auction.........$245 Closed *...Jim Coffee
3. Chuck Gedraitis.............Raffle............$250 Closed......Pocomoonskyeyes
4. Ron Bendele..................Raffle............$250 Closed......Bill T
5. Tim Musselman..............Raffle.............$250 Closed.....Stabber
6. Ball Knives....................Raffle.............$250 Closed.....Iceman
7. Josh Dabney.................Raffle............$250 Closed......Poco again
8. S Hostetler...................Raffle............
9. Les Voorhies.................Raffle
10. Cubane........................Raffle
11. Mark Behnke................?????
12. AC Metsala...................?????

* I am donating the extra $5.00 to make my auction equal to the raffles just to feed my low self esteem and inferiority complex. LOL Just Kidding.. I would hate to have you guys think I am throwing this down as a challenge to get some more auctions going. (or am I?????)

Respectfully submitted,
Steve

Last edited:

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Ok I had to laugh at the (PLBCK) in my name,
I am guessing PLB stands for Pink Lunch Box but I cannot put my finger on what the CK is for!!!

pocomoonskyeyes

I know this is kinda' jumping the gun somewhat, but has it been decided whether the following will be Raffles or Auctions?>>>>>>

Ball Knives
Josh Dabney
S Hostetler
Mark Behnke

Tim Musselman's knife is up now for a Raffle, and Ball Knives would be next in line The way they are listed............:confused:

pocomoonskyeyes

I know this is kinda' jumping the gun somewhat, but has it been decided whether the following will be Raffles or Auctions?>>>>>>

Ball Knives -Done
Josh Dabney
S Hostetler
Mark Behnke

Tim Musselman's knife is up now for a Raffle, and Ball Knives would be next in line The way they are listed............:confused:
Just Curious.... What's next?? Is the Josh Dabney knife up next? If so, will it be auction or Raffle? Thanks in advance!!!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
We were just taking a little raffle breather but I will post the next, Josh Dabney for Monday 5/10/10.
We decided earlier that unless the builder specified an auction, they will all be raffled. Those with no preference will be raffled. I would like to take a few to BLADE for a silent auction at the booth. Mr Cubane did agree to have his sold at BLADE.

So take a look Sun nite or Monday and we will be back at it.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

pocomoonskyeyes

We were just taking a little raffle breather but I will post the next, Josh Dabney for Monday 5/10/10.
We decided earlier that unless the builder specified an auction, they will all be raffled. Those with no preference will be raffled. I would like to take a few to BLADE for a silent auction at the booth. Mr Cubane did agree to have his sold at BLADE.

So take a look Sun nite or Monday and we will be back at it.

Thanks,
Ateve
OK that explains it!! Thanks "Ateve":rolleyes: are you thinking about some "Aleve"?:D

I just thought I had missed out on some information somewhere!! Thanks Steve!

Oh just to explain a little bit about me:

I pick and I play, 'cause that's my way
I hope it's alright, I hope it's OK
'Cause I'm probably gonna' do it any ole way!!:rolleyes::D

Bill T

Hi Steve, Trying to do this from my phone, computer down. Am I clear- some knives are to be sold or auctioned at Blade? Will we still be able to bid? Am I missing something? Bill

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Bill,
That sounds tricky, but let me kick it around a bit. We are going to do a silent auction and would have to have a live feed somehow.

Steve

Bill T

Thanks Steve , I'd hate to be exclued because I can't make it to Blade . I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll feel left out . Bill