Black Wolf Armory summer 2014 selection + some news!

Frank Hunter

I've been busy. Thank you all for sticking with me through this, it's been a big 4 years. Wow. I've got 4 or 5 custom projects to wrap up then it's onto building inventory and moving things along with some ads. I'm going to be published in Blade in September for their military issue, and I'm right on the edge of supplying my local area with my first dealer batches.

Soon I'll be getting a sub-forum here for the Black Wolf Armory small batch knives as well as posting my own sole authorship works. There are 25 Rimfires on the bench in S30V and a lot of one-off inventory pieces in the works as well. In the mean time, I need further dealer exposure and I'd love to put more high quality American made knives out there for everyone's enjoyment.

Here's my current "Catalog", it's not comprehensive and some models I excluded in lieu of others in this particular image for a variety of reasons. I'll be posting this up in various locations, feel free to give me some feedback! Text below is from my Facebook post.

addtext_com_MjIwMzIzNzc3NTQ_zps5529a62d.jpg

- DEALERS WANTED! - Discount starts at 25%. Contact me for minimum quantities and other information. Prices shown are for retail or one off, single orders. Custom work varies and will be quoted separately.

Some knives shown with options, which follow in part. Feel free to inquire about any questions.

Horizontal sheath upgrade - $40. Sheath Embossing - $15 to $50. Serrations, per inch - $15. Fileworking - $25 and up. Custom name/brand/monogram etch - $35 to $75. Hand rubbed finish - $25 and up. Mirror polish - $75 and up. Kydex/Aluminum welted LBE MOLLE compatible sheath - $50 to $180. Double bolster - $25. Damascus steel - $60 and up, depending on grade. Mammoth Ivory - $100 and up, depending on grade. Other blade steels, handle materials quoted on request.

This is a full custom shop, feel free to ask about any knife designs or specifics.

Here's wishing you the best with this campaign! Straight forward approach, to the point, should give great results. Variety with just enough options to give the prospect choices. Emphasis on full custom design is the icing on the cake. The client can also have it his way.

Back