Buck emblem

So my grandfather unknowingly dropped his buck 307 in his garden, ran it over twice with the rototiller, and left it in the garden for two weeks until I found it yesterday. It's done pretty good, some rust on the blades, a ton of rust on the springs, a couple gouges in the handle, and the hammer knife and bolt emblem is missing. Which really, if you think what it's gone through, I am impressed. Anyways, I am restoring it for him, but I can't find any info and was wondering if yall could help. I'm am looking for either a new emblem to replace the old one, or a cheap used knife that I can use as a parts knife for it. I was just wondering if there is any where I can get those parts, and if not, what knife has the same size emblem

So I wanna thank y'all, I jus called Buck Knives and they said they would ship me a new emblem for free. I love Buck Knives, and other than the Chinese crap that they are just starting to come out with, this is the first time I've seen one of their knives break lol.

I had a Shrade lockback that had the lock break like 35 years ago, I sent it too them and they repaired it free.
I always liked Shrade and buck. then Shrade closed their doors and sold to the company that uses their name today, broke my heart to see that, I don't think anything that company makes nowadays is made in the U.S.A. and probably not even worth having fixed. :( :mad:

Yeah Shrade ticked me off when they sold out. Sadly a lot of companies are going that way. I think the problem is that those companies got a good name for themselves, then became junk and started having lower prices but people still thought they were good, so all of a sudden they thought they were getting good knives for really good prices so they kept buying from them. Problem is that at that point, companies like Buck started losing money because nobody was buying their "overpriced knives". Now all of a sudden everybody's making junk just to stay above water

Yeah Shrade ticked me off when they sold out. Sadly a lot of companies are going that way. I think the problem is that those companies got a good name for themselves, then became junk and started having lower prices but people still thought they were good, so all of a sudden they thought they were getting good knives for really good prices so they kept buying from them. Problem is that at that point, companies like Buck started losing money because nobody was buying their "overpriced knives". Now all of a sudden everybody's making junk just to stay above water
I get what you're saying completely. I have a Shrade some where that I bought before I got serious about knives. It's basically junk. That's why I don't know exactly where it is. And I bought it for that exact reason. I thought they were still good knives.

Back