C-style hydraulic presses

springer82

I've been thinking about a hyd press for sometime now. I have seen several H-style online running in the price range of 4 to 5k. I have not been able to find any C-style presses. If anyone knows of a maker please let me know. Any recommendation for a press are welcome. I have seen a few threads on presses. From here and other sites. Most of them are old. Any help is truly appreciated.

I've been thinking about a hyd press for sometime now. I have seen several H-style online running in the price range of 4 to 5k. I have not been able to find any C-style presses. If anyone knows of a maker please let me know. Any recommendation for a press are welcome. I have seen a few threads on presses. From here and other sites. Most of them are old. Any help is truly appreciated.

Coal Iron makes a C frame style.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2kp5lBKpyQ0aJqiyL5A51X

I'm not sure what style press Uncle Al at Riverside sells, when I was looking at them it was one of the more economical ones you could buy premade, but that was some time ago.
I'd like to find a good how-to on a building a small one.

I'm not sure what style press Uncle Al at Riverside sells, when I was looking at them it was one of the more economical ones you could buy premade, but that was some time ago.
I'd like to find a good how-to on a building a small one.

Uncle Als is a 25Ton unit that is similer to an H frame but pulls down not pushes up. It is about $4K before shipping.

Back