Call for donations to benefit american valor outdoors raffle

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
The Tickets are In!!!!
You can purchase your tickets from Beth in Customer Service either on your next order or separately by Credit Card or by check and she will ship the stubs directly to you.

Or you can get them from me by check made out to Brush Ranch Outfitters.
My address is:
Steve Janik
16601 Edgewood Drive,
Plainfield, Illinois

Thanks again for everyones support and good luck winning some wonderful prizes.

Regards,
Steve

tix.JPG

arock

Never mind it says it right on the ticket sorry I'll try to be more observant next time. $5 for 1 and 5 for $20 Thank you.

franklin

This is what I will be sending by the end of the week. It is getting a sheath from bob schrapp and will be going out very soon.
HHH Damascus and elk antler handle and black palm pommel.

Attachments

franklin

Thanks mikey. I just hope it helps the boys out. Now to start next year's knife now let's see if I can get hold of some more Hhh Damascus for that one :0

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
The lanyards are in and are posted up along with all the prizes on the first post.
Thanks again, Jeff.

Steve

franklin

Beth i should have my tickets sold in short order should i send to you guys or to Mr Janik? Wow did i just call Janik Mr i must be drinking :)

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
tuskbuster.jpg
This knife was made by tuskbuster. Tracy received this one from the KITH and is donating it to American Valor
details on this knife: 1084 steel, flat grind, MOP Blue Kirinite w/corby bolts. Dyed ruffout sheath
Bali.jpg
Donated by Tracy Mickley. This is one of the DB2 kits that he put together. The blade is not sharpened, if the winner would like it sharpened we can do that.
Beth

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
We had a couple more donations come in!!
Larry Franklin.jpg
Donated by Larry Franklin. Sheath made by Bob Scrap.
Michael Miller.jpg
Donated by Michael Miller - Lite Hunter, CPM 154, stabilized buckeye burl, stainless pins & thong. Craig & Wickett leather sheath.

Keep them coming. And don't forget to buy tickets!!!!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
***JUST ADDED***

I just posted some enlarged pictures of the latest donations.
Take a good look at these prizes if you will. Not only is this a great cause, this has to be the nicest and largest collection of beautiful prizes ever.
Take a chance and call Beth (don't worry, she usually only hollers at me), or contact me and get in on this deal.

Thanks to everyone.

Regards,
Steve

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Just a reminder that the drawing will be at the KD Hammer-In on Sat Sept 13th at noon CST.
Ticket sales are still a little slow so please take another look at these great prizes and do something if you are able.

Thanks in advance.
It's a great cause.
Steve

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Larry,
Just hold the money and the stubs till the Hammer In. You can turn all in then.
Thanks for all your help.
Steve