Can I buy this?

Guindesigns

1537209266431.png Can I buy this some an online store or should I just find someone with an mount they don't wont anymore?

Go to eBay and do a search for "antler for crafts" and you get this, https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=antler+for+crafts&_sacat=0

Just be careful that what is being bought is what they have pictured. I bought from a guy, based on what I could see and figuring what was useable to me.
When it got to me I emailed him and told him this is not the antler you have pictured. So I gave him a bad rating. He posted back, I was a disgruntled customer who did not understand that what was in the picture was just a representation.
Rubbed me the wrong way so I had eBay do research into his add and the pictures of what he had sent me. Only about half or less of the pile of antlers were useable for my purposes.
Ebay told him he had to refund my money as his add did not say the picture is only a representation of the goods being sold. Now days that is all over eBay, picture is only a representation, what you receive may or may not look like what is pictured. Really that is BS I am buying based on what I can see. Don't buy from sellers like that! Let them know up front you are buying based on what is in the picture!!

Don't buy crap like this either! https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Pounds-O...Grinding-Etc/302212760357?hash=item465d48c325

Not unless you want dog chews because these are the scraps that are left after they have cut all the parts of the antlers that were big enough to be used and what is left is just that crap. 5 lbs worth of it!!

what are the approximate dimensions that you're looking for? I have several sets of antlers that you are welcome to if they fit your needs. I'll even send you pictures of the actual antlers!
I'm guessing about six inch long and need to be about 1.5" to 2" wide

I looked at my stash, but I don't have any of the size you want. The biggest is only about an inch thick. By the way, these are elk antlers, so if you're interested, just let me know.
BJ

Just from those pictures I am not sure that is a "real" piece of antler so It may be difficult to get a very similar shape in the diameter you are asking.

Back