carona virus....

bladegrinder

I think this sums it up.....

3ebplb2.jpg

I believe Walt Kelly re-worded it to show us that in a sense we are our worst enemy by trashing the planet.
no argument there....
I also believe it say's something for what were going thru now, working for a utility company traveling all around the most populated county in Florida everyday I
see an awful lot of people all over, acting like there's nothing going on, they can't or won't catch it, and there not to
concerned about possibly transmitting it before they even show signs of having it.....
therefore, the 'us' is part of the enemy we've met.

One of my earliest memories in life is hearing my dad impart some words of wisdom to my young ears while we were riding down the road in his red and silver 1985 Ford F150. I don't remember the exact events that surrounded these words (and there were many other instances since where these same words were repeated), but he turned his head, looked down at me and said "son, the world is FULL of idiots."

I remember asking something like "well what about us?". He responded "well, not everybody is an idiot." :D

It's been about 30 years or so since I remember hearing those words, and I've passed the same wisdom onto my own children as well, more than once.

If anybody needs proof, just walk by the toilet paper section at any major grocery store. It would be absolutely unbelievable to me IF not for knowing that one bit of aforementioned wisdom: The world is, indeed, full of idiots.

Speaking of TP, I'm on a lot of new construction site's thru the day, when this all started I noticed the port o let company's started putting steel rods with locks thru the tp holders.
the other day I used one and saw someone actually cut the rod with something to steal the toilet paper, now THAT'S bad. :rolleyes:

What kills me is people grabbing trays of drinking water off the shelf. I can still get mine out of the tap at a lot lower price. Gallon jugs of drinking water have even displace jugs of distilled water, which I do need to buy for my CPAP machine.

Doug

The sad part is, nothing is wrong with our domestic food and product supply. If people would just buy like normal, there’d hardly be a difference. Everyone wants to pretend they’re a dooms day prepper all of the sudden, and they’re really make it worse.

The sad part is, nothing is wrong with our domestic food and product supply. If people would just buy like normal, there’d hardly be a difference. Everyone wants to pretend they’re a dooms day prepper all of the sudden, and they’re really make it worse.

Those people aren't preppers, they are scared near desperate people trying to act in what they feel is in their own best self interests. The only thing you can expect in this situation is for people to over react. Human nature, you can bet on it.

Agreed, Joe. Alot of dopes running around. Sorta like the fable of the ant and the grasshopper. (Or was that about kung fu?) Old mens minds do tend to wander.!

Back