Catching Up

AkWildman

Just stopping by to catch up and see what all the good folks are up to.Its been very busy for me as I went back to work this winter in Prudhoe Bay. Between work,the homestead ,family life and the forge I havnt had much free time to post or check out others on the forum. Also I'm trying to up my game by learning the art of engraving and that's been a 30 min here 30min there kind of thing. Hope all the members are in high cotton and doing well.

Just stopping by to catch up and see what all the good folks are up to.Its been very busy for me as I went back to work this winter in Prudhoe Bay. Between work,the homestead ,family life and the forge I havnt had much free time to post or check out others on the forum. Also I'm trying to up my game by learning the art of engraving and that's been a 30 min here 30min there kind of thing. Hope all the members are in high cotton and doing well.
Welcome back!

I haven’t made very many knives lately. Back in the saddle. Welcome back and I am looking forward to seeing your next project.
I've still been knocking out custom orders and a few for the two retail stores that I work with just havnt had the time or energy to post stuff,I spent the last 3 days working on a custom Bowie for a client and I'm in the final stages of hand sanding,we had a big birch tree come down right next to the house while we were at the homestead so I need to get that bucked up and then it's back to Prudhoe on Monday for two weeks.

Back