Christmas came early

Frank Niro

KNIFE MAKER
I received a super gift from a super folder maker and his friend !!!! It's plans for the AWESOME HORIZONTAL EDGE GRINDER by Calvin Robinson and Paolo Ghio. This could be the start of something real good ! I KNOW its a real working piece of equipment especially if you are into making folders and it just so happens that's all I make. With a little help from some of my friends as well as Calvin, I may be able to make this project happen ! I'm sure this will become a very popular grinder with these plans now being available. Frank

I received a super gift from a super folder maker and his friend !!!! It's plans for the AWESOME HORIZONTAL EDGE GRINDER by Calvin Robinson and Paolo Ghio. This could be the start of something real good ! I KNOW its a real working piece of equipment especially if you are into making folders and it just so happens that's all I make. With a little help from some of my friends as well as Calvin, I may be able to make this project happen ! I'm sure this will become a very popular grinder with these plans now being available. Frank

Frank,
I happy to see that the plans are well received by you. My hope is that you can build an AHEG and use it to make your folder building easier. Please let me know if you have any questions,I'll be happy to help you.

Back