Christmas Giveaway!!

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
The benefit to being a moderator around here is I can unlock things, power abuse I know:biggrin:

The reason I'm unlocking this is so I can post a big thanks Randy from all of us. Your showing us a great example of giving in the Christmas Season

So Merry Christmas

(So don't ban me for messing in your thread)

Keith Willis

Good morning Dogs! I am gona be closing this thread and selecting the winners today!! :) There are 4 boxes of knife making stuff that will be given away. each one crammed full of a mixed bag of stuff. I am also goa pick 4 more winners to send T shirts too. I will post the winning names here in this thread. Please message me with your shipping info ASAP. I would like to do all the labels at one time and get these sent out tomorrow if possible!!

May God Bless each and every one of you Knife Dogs! Your all winners in my book!

For my story this year!

Last season right B4 Christmas. we has a really big Ice storm in this part of the world. I mean it looked like a bomb dropped in this area. Trees down everywhere. no electric to the better part of the county.

From a business standpoint. It sucked as we were in the last minute shipping mode on a production run of chef knives to be delivered to my clients B4 Christmas. Thank God we had a generator. This at least allowed me to access important shipping info for the orders and we managed to get everything out in the nick of time.

Now by day 3. and Christmas eve. all we all really wanted was the power to come back on for Christmas day. Christmas morning, day 4.. Still no power. Yet as a family we carried on. and opened gifts and shared some time together snuggled around the electric heater! lol Even with a Gen running every electric heater we had the house was only brisk 55 degrees

Later that morning the power came on at what is now our "new home". At the time we were in the first stages of remodeling and most of the walls, carpet, and even some flooring was torn out. There was no stove or fridge. But there was electricity and a working furnace.

I promptly packed up the truck and car with all the food and electric cookers I could find. Blankets and pillows, towels and soap. and anything else we could think of. and headed over to the new house. I managed to cook a 5 course meal with a crock pot. a electric fry pan and a electric roasting pan.
After many hours of cooking EVERYTHING.. It was time to eat. We all sat on the bare wood floor of what is now our dining room, eating our fine Turkey dinner off paper plates with plastic forks. I dont think a I have ever ate a better tasting Turkey in my life!

As we ate,We laughed.and shared story's. As I said, the food was not to bad considering.. And everyone fgot there fill and we even sent a plate home for my Dad who never joins us but always loves a big of pile of leftovers!!

This became what I feel will be the most memorable and to me cherished Christmas together as a family EVER!!
I realized something thats often lost in this holiday celebration full of running around and whatnot.. That often less really is more. My family and I grew closer that day. I am sure the memory will last long into the future and for me, goes down as the best Christmas EVER!

God Bless ya all this holiday season.
Randy
Thanks for that Randy..... Made me stop and think for a long while.. Just sat in silence, Thanks again Bro.

God bless

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hi Guys sorry about the delay. Lisa walked in just as I was posting and needed my help setting up and decorating the tree. :)

So here are the first set or results this is the 4 boxes of knife making goodies.

The winners are Post number 45, 159, 138 and 22 Added a copy of the random number gen. as well.

Winners please PM me your shipping info ASAP!! :)

Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service

From 4 January 2015, RANDOM.ORG will redirect all non-secure requests (HTTP) to our secure service (HTTPS) Learn more...
Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our app!
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
45 159 138 22
Timestamp: 2014-12-18 01:10:51 UTC
Note: The numbers are generated left to right, i.e., across columns.

Last edited:

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
And 4 more winners for T shirts!!! Winners when you send me your shipping info please include size.

Please PM with shipping info ASAP!

Post numbers 39, 97, 101, ans 164

Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service

From 4 January 2015, RANDOM.ORG will redirect all non-secure requests (HTTP) to our secure service (HTTPS) Learn more...
Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our app!
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
39 101 97 164
Timestamp: 2014-12-18 01:17:34 UTC
Note: The numbers are generated left to right, i.e., across columns.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
The benefit to being a moderator around here is I can unlock things, power abuse I know:biggrin:

The reason I'm unlocking this is so I can post a big thanks Randy from all of us. Your showing us a great example of giving in the Christmas Season

So Merry Christmas

(So don't ban me for messing in your thread)
Brad. Your fired! :) JK

Im OK with ya jumping in!!!! :) I didnt expect a 2 hour delay so someone needed to jump in and keep the party going!

In the words of Charlie Brown . . . "I got a rock!"

But, thank you to Randy for the opportunity. You are a very kind man that we can all look up to and emulate. Have a Merry Christmas to all the Knifedogs!

DeMo