Completed my forge here is a short video

Justin Presson

[video=youtube;3ueVzvd87EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ueVzvd87EY[/video]

Well I finished up my forge and gave it a short test run yesterday. I made a video kind of explaining it and showing the details. I'm in no way shape or form very knowledgeable about forges I'm just getting my feet wet and I'm not much of a narrator or videographer I shot it with my cell phone.
A big thanks to Rudy Joly he has helped me a bunch and answered several questions and even provided a drawing/plan to help me get it built.

All comments and critique, improvements I can make are all welcomed to open discussion...this is how I learn and ya wont hurt my feelings. Right now Im just using a bernzomatic torch I dont think I ocerved that in the video but you can clearly see it. Also that is my shop at work so dont think I have some awesome big shop at my house :)

Justin

I don't see the video Justin...and I really want to because I'm about to attempt the same thing.....with a bernzomatic to boot!

Video worked for me. Good job Justin, you're making me jealous. I'm also your first Youtube subscriber! When you're famous someday, I'll be able to say I was your first fan!

Last edited:
I don't see the video Justin...and I really want to because I'm about to attempt the same thing.....with a bernzomatic to boot!
Hmm not sure why it shows up on my phone but that's not saying much. If you go to YouTube and search my name and homemade forge it should pull it up.

Back