Coote 2" x 72" belt grinder, with 10" contact wheel, VGC

TurboRocket

Hello All,

I have this Coote belt grinder for sale. It is in very good condition. I bought it used and have hardly used it in the 8+ years I've owned it. It spins nice and smooth. The grinder is as-pictured, which includes the 2"x72" chassis, 4"idler wheel, 10" contact wheel, platen, work table and belt.

TERMS OF SALE:

Price...................................$412 to me. I don't have a lot of time to haggle back and forth, so asking price please. Shipping is separate.
Payment...........................PayPal goods, I'll cover the fees. Prompt payment required after confirmation of sale. Drop the price to $400 if you want to use PayPal FF; I have 100% feedback on another popular knife-enthusiast forum, including selling some high-end knives (Rocksteads, etc.).
Shipping...........................You pay shipping.
Trades................................Moderately open to higher-end knives. Trade value in my favor. Not looking for budget knives. You ship first.

For shipping calculation, as-pictured is right at 30 lbs. With box and packaging, probably 33 - 35 lbs. to be safe. All of the parts will disassemble, and I will do my best to pack it as compact as possible. The longest piece is the upper half of the arm, which is about 18". The lower arm is around 16".

If you really want a motor as well, we can talk about it. I used a Leeson 1 HP single phase motor with this. I really don't want to sell it, because I have other plans for it. Plus, it is probably better for you to buy a used motor locally off of Craigslist or FB Marketplace, rather than paying for shipping this thing.

This is cross-posted on another forum.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Attachments

• Coote grinder.jpg
    Coote grinder.jpg
    930.4 KB · Views: 97
Back