Crazy Lace Damascus billet, $2.00 a spot.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Randy,
I will take 10 spots for me, 5 spots for Murph and 5 spots for Barker......$36 on its way from PP. Larry
Thanks Larry.. Looks like were almost there!! If this gets filled up the rest of the way tonight or tomorrow B4 7:00 PM We will get a winner tomorrow! :)

God Bless.. and Good luck.
Randy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
This one is CLOSED.. and tomorrow at 7:30pm I will announce the winner.

Thanks and good luck to all who got in on this.. :) It sure was fun for us, and I hope to be able to do it again some time..

Randy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
The Michigan 3 digit for tonight came in 619.. We have a winner! Rudy Jolly # 19

Congrats.. Please send me a PM with your shipping info Rudy! :)

Thanks to everyone for playin! This was fun.. I hope to be able to do another one soon..
God Bless
Randy

Rudy Joly

That's Great !!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone for playing and thanks to Clint for pointing out this raffle. Lottery tickets are in order this week too.

PM inbound Randy.

THANKS,
Rudy

Rudy Joly

Thank you all.
I can't explain it but I just had a good feeling about this one. Been a good week....new forge started, press has been started and my milling machine has a new mobile stand.

Thanks,
Rudy

Rudy Joly

Randy,
The billet arrived today, good stuff. Now....I just have to figure out what's inside waiting to get out.

Thanks,
Rudy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Good deals, I was starting to wonder where it was! Glad you like it, Im sure you will find whats waiting inside this one, and bring the best out of it!

Cheap plug, I have another RaF/le running right now, Check it out yall!