crowe knives new member

Croweco

Hi everyone. so glad to be able to be a part of the forums. learn so much from others and really appreciate your knowledge and help with continued learning. One question I had was what do you do for suppliers of Chicago bolts/barrel bolts/sex bolts. cant seem to find anyone with a good selection

Croweco

that's the name they give Chicago screws bolts,,,,,,,,cause of the male female thing. everyone calls them something different

Chris Railey

Welcome. My first stop for anything knife related in normally USAKnifemaker.com. If they do not have it in stock I branch out.

Uconnhuskies

I can get the Chicago screws at my local ace in rural georgia. But I can't use that name as they have no idea what that is. It's found in their loose nuts and screw aisle with machine screws.... I forgot aces name more it. Bring one with u if u can it makes it easier.

Chris Railey

I can get the Chicago screws at my local ace in rural georgia. But I can't use that name as they have no idea what that is. It's found in their loose nuts and screw aisle with machine screws.... I forgot aces name more it. Bring one with u if u can it makes it easier.
Where are you in Georgia? I am Just north of Augusta.