Deflater.....

bladegrinder

Argument in the Walmart parking lot?.....no problem, always wear safety glasses and use the proper tool for the job.

svjQIxF.jpg

JUST KIDDING!...I had a piece of scrap Damascus laying around and this was all I could get out of the shape that it was, waste not want not!

My wife asked me what it was, I told her it was a deflater and how it's used...........then I said, heck I don't know what it is, but it sure is pointy! :D

My wife asked me what it was, I told her it was a deflater and how it's used...........then I said, heck I don't know what it is, but it sure is pointy! :D
Ya know... If you made that blade a good bit shorter, that COULD be an excellent blade for stripping the insulation off of electrical wire. I just looked up a "lineman's knife" and they're a hookbill blade, but the one that I had (I have no idea what happened to it) had a straight blade.

A straight blade about 1" long with about a 90 degree corner at the end is EXCELLENT for stripping wire. Longer cutting edge is fine, too... Maybe 2"?

Back