Equipment info

Yup different VFDs mines single to single 220. (Edit: I think? I'd have to take it apart) huh. Apologies for the incorrect information, I didn't know they did that! Thank you for correcting me. Truthfully, not sarcasm. When I'm wrong I admit it.
There's a good chance yours is single in/ 220 "3 phase" out. Your motor name plate will usually say the phase of the motor. Single to single VFDs do exist, but they're few and far between, and not that great for grinder applications.

Of course, you also have DC motors and controls, which will be single phase and act very similarly to a VFD, but it uses a voltage controller instead of variable frequency.

There's a good chance yours is single in/ 220 "3 phase" out. Your motor name plate will usually say the phase of the motor. Single to single VFDs do exist, but they're few and far between, and not that great for grinder applications.

Of course, you also have DC motors and controls, which will be single phase and act very similarly to a VFD, but it uses a voltage controller instead of variable frequency.
It's single phase leeson. I know what I type.

Back