Erin Burke Recurve Fighter in Black G10

Erin Burke

SOLD - Erin Burke Recurve Fighter in Black G10

I wrapped this knife up the night before the Seattle Show. I'm calling it a Recurve Fighter... because is a recurve :9: and was designed with the thicker spine and substantial distal taper of a fighter. In fact, it was meant to be a more fightery (that's a word right?) version of my PREVIOUS KNIFE[/URL]. I went with a more ergonomic guard, and simplified the G10 handle which allows for multiple grips.

The price for this one is SOLD shipped within the US. Please contact me concerning shipping outside the US. Buyer is responsible for determining the legality of this knife within their state or country of residence. I prefer payment via Paypal. If interested -- or if you just have some questions or comments -- feel free to shoot me a PM or email. My goal is 100% satisfaction; so if for any reason the buyer is not happy with this knife, please ship it back undamaged within 30-days and I'll send a full refund.

PLEASE NOTE: The price above is for the knife only. If the buyer would prefer that I build a sheath, I would be happy to discuss specifics and pricing.

Some Stats:
Length: 12-5/8"
Blade: 7" (Tip to choil), 0.24" thick at the guard
Weight: 381g (0.84lbs)
Steel: Differentially Heat-Treated W2
Handle: G10 w/ domed Mild Steel pin
Fittings: Mild Steel with 0.036" Red G10 Spacer

14044004764_aeb362c544_o.jpg

14020428996_434fe72a02_o.jpg

Again, please feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

Erin

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.
Price has been adjusted to be consistent with that shown on another website.
Erin

Back