Erin Burke - Walnut Khukri

Erin Burke

Good morning y'all. I finished this knife up a couple weeks ago, but had been struggling to find time to take photos.

Back in '04-'06, I was really into khukris, and spent a decent amount of time (and money) hanging around the Himalayan Imports sub-forum over on Bladeforums. In time, my interests evolved -- transitioning from the H.I. sub-forum, to the Balisong sub-forum (where I started playing with kits), then over to BF Shop Talk -- but I never lost interest in the khukri form.

This is not a traditional khuk... no Cho, and a long flat grind with no fullers... but, in the broader sense, I think the name still applies.

The price for this one is $520 shipped within the US. Please contact me concerning shipping outside the US. Buyer is responsible for determining the legality of this knife within their state or country of residence. I prefer payment via Paypal. If interested -- or if you just have some questions or comments -- feel free to shoot me a PM or email. My goal is 100% satisfaction; so if for any reason the buyer is not happy with this knife, please ship it back undamaged within 30-days and I'll send a full refund.

NOTE: The price above is for the knife only. I can recommends several quality sheathmakers; however, if the buyer would prefer that I build a sheath, I would be happy to discuss pricing.

Some Stats:
Length: 13-3/4"
Blade: 7-13/16" (Tip to choil),
Weight: 350g (0.77lbs)
Steel: Differentially Heat-Treated W2
Handle: Stabilized Figured Walnut w/ Mild Steel pin
Bolster: Mild Steel

Here are a few different images, taken with different lighting techniques.

18746094962_1aab2a8d19_b.jpg

18978577055_5696325536_b.jpg

18969335106_df4ea0769e_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Erin

Last edited:
Back