Fascinating Damascus Knife

Drogba

This is a very good-looking Damascus knife. It has not been treated with an oxidizer and has a smooth surface.
The imagination of its design and production gives me a kind of inspiration, and I am negotiating its price with the seller. If you get a response from 10-50 people, I think it will be discounted. The current price is US$120 and delivery is within 12 working days.
If you want to get it, you can start a discussion;)

3.jpg
2.jpg
详情-04.jpg
1.jpg

Wow! Since I'm still a relatively new knife maker could you please explain the term ..integrated Keel design? And whats the purpose behind the blade on spine?

That is an amazing looking real damascus knife! It even has the hammer marks left in it from the hand forging process! For only $120 I can't believe you haven't sold out already. What does "strong bearing capacity" mean?

well since the OP won't tell me why its got at blade like that on the spine, you folkes got any idea. I can understand and might like the gut hook or bottle opener but not the spine.

well since the OP won't tell me why its got at blade like that on the spine, you folkes got any idea. I can understand and might like the gut hook or bottle opener but not the spine.
Small, controlled up-ways push cutting?

It’s got that wonderfully functional, Tracker style grind on the spine as well that greatly adds to its artistic value and usefulness as well. I hope when I grow up I can make knives with as smooth a surface as this one has and without using any oxidizers as well. I hate oxidizers on my integrated keel knives.

Back