FEATHER and EXPLOSION Billet Raffle, Iv gone Mad WaHahahaaa!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Clint. I figured this would sell out B4 everyone got back from BLADE.. But hey.. thats more opportunity for some other Dogs to get in on the action. Can you imagine the folder, and matching bolsters that can be made from that explosion piece. Its a Knife Life! :)

Randy

Rudy Joly

C'mon Clint, wake up.

:s12137:

I can't believe this is still going on and those billets are'nt knocking on my door. All the money must of stayed in Atlanta.

Rudy

Rudy Joly

Nothing like a little competition.
I'll try 2 more Randy.

Lets put this thing out of it's misery.

Thanks,
Rudy

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
ok three more.... two for darci and one for me Take That !!!!!! Rudy and unclebilly,,...... Rudy thats 998 got you to talk HAHALOL PP sent

ironarmknives

she just ordered her first coffin jack single blade kit from Boss Dog to be a pattern for "our" her first pocket knives ,she said she likes the trapper better but sense i paid for it it a coffin jack LOL she said it's real sad the other people are going to loose this raffle but she needs to make a pocket knife " a little confident isn't she " but she's talked me into it it's time to start . i started making knives to make pocket knives and kitchen knives sets yet after about way to many knives ago still no pocket knife or kitchen knife. LOL so where going to work on two together.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Clint, thats awesome, Its so cool to hear your working together on it! What a blessing.. I wish you luck on the ra//le :)

ironarmknives

I never get my hopes up on these things but my lucks running good ,you never know and darci said i'll have to make my own if she wins so that means we both have to win LOL sorry Rudy I'd hate to take this billet from you after just winning a vise LOL but alls fare in the raff--l---e game