finished military gift

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
ok so i got to give this away tonight and still dont have it engraved its going to have his name on it and unit he was with in afgh. but i'll have to do that when he wants to give it up o well i was sanding the handle more and the wife asked me to help load the horse that would not go in the trailer so we butt wrapped him and sure as all get up he kicked and dislocated three of my fingers put them right in the palm of my hand it looked like they where gone but they just literally went into the palm of my hand . man that hurts so i pulled them out with a big three pops there back !!!!!! LOL so to say the least i stopped sanding and just stained the handle and i'm going to call this one done. i tell ya i sure hate that i quit drinking because some jack sound good about now LOL.

IMG_7971.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

Last edited:
That came out great, Clint!! Sorry about the horse episode. What did you use for a finish on the leather handle?

Clint that looks great. I really like how you set up the spacers to match the ribbon he got? Sorry for the pain. I have some Jack here if you need it.

Last edited:
Looks really nice Clint, you should be proud of that one.
Hope you heal up quick.
Bruce

Back