For Sale AKC OTF/Italian Stiletto

D

defjon

Hi guys!

I have a couple of knives I need to sell. I don't really want to, but I am moving soon, I just got into grad school, and I am getting married July 4th! We have decided on a medieval theme wedding, which means I need to buy me a suit of armor and such! So, I need to come up with some extra money. I am open to offers as well, don't be afraid of offending me, who knows, I might be desperate enough to take it! :)

Without further ado, I picked these two up from bladeplay.com a year or two ago. They function and look terrific, but since they are not legal in my area to do anything but sit on a shelf and open letters, I figure I should sell them. My buck 110 knife rides in my pocket these days. But if you're lucky enough to live in America somewhere and can actually tote one of these, they would be great to have around!

Please check your local laws before ordering, you're responsible for finding out and understanding the legality issues in your particular area. I accept pay pal, MOs, and that is really it.

First up, an Italian switchblade actually made in Italy. I paid around 60-70 bucks all told. It has a solid action, good luck up, and sharp blade. Perfect if you're feuding with the Jets. 40.00 shipped.

Jonny26Bday2010013.jpg

Next is a really cool OTF knife made by Concord. They don't get much better than this in sub 100 dollar OTFs. Rock solid action, little to no blade play, double sided sharpened blade. Slide the lever up- blade comes out in a flash! Slide down, disappears just as quickly. Very had to let go...but I need me that sweet, sweet green. Paid around 60 if I recall, and I believe prices on these continue to go up. AKC made in Italy. $40.00

Jonny26Bday2010012.jpg

Fastest way to get ahold of me is probably through email, J-Sager@wiu.edu
First come first serve, I go in order of interest expressed, just trying to be fair. I just signed up over here, but I can provide a ton of feedback from other sites and individuals from a wide range of hobbies if you like 2thumbs

Thanks!

Jon-

Whoops, forgot to add, the AKC Concord is also made in Italy. These aren't the top of the line by any means, but prices reflect that. They are, however, quite serviceable and in great shape, with sturdy lockup and very good blades.

Back