Formal Tanto

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

EDC Tanto with a more formal look. So if your headed to a big event such as a Bowling Banquet, your third cousins fourth marriage, or the Possum Lodge Christmas party and you really want to get duded up or if your just wearing one of those T-shirts that looks like a tuxedo, this is the accessory piece to wear. 7 1/2" of satin 1095, fossil coral scales with 5 coats of CA finish, recon mother of pearl bolsters and red and grey spacers. Already delivered to it's new owner.

thanks for looking,
Steve

Last edited:
attachment.php

EDC Tanto with a more formal look. So if your headed to a big event such as a Bowling Banquet, your third cousins fourth marriage, or the Possum Lodge Christmas party and you really want to get duded up or if your just wearing one of those T-shirts that looks like a tuxedo, this is the accessory piece to wear. 7 1/2" of satin 1095, fossil coral scales with 5 coats of CA finish, recon mother of pearl bolsters and red and grey spacers. Already delivered to it's new owner.

thanks for looking,
Steve

I am the new owner of this Great looking Tanto. It fits my hand perfectly and is one of the best looking knives I own, Steve does Great work and his sense of color choices and combining different materials is awesome. The coral, mother of pearl and colored spacers just pops out at you. I am very Happy to own it.

Thank You Steve2thumbs

Back