From Mississippi

dphillips

Donavon Phillips from Morton, MS. I am a hobbyist knifemaker, I have been making knives for about 5 years. I also compete in BladeSports competitions, I have been competing since December 2006. I make my comp. knives and most of my personal knives (except testers) out of CPM-M4. Feel free to ask any questions. For those interested we have a competition on Oct. 17 at Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sierville, TN. I guess that is all I got for now.

Donavon

Donavon Phillips from Morton, MS. I am a hobbyist knifemaker, I have been making knives for about 5 years. I also compete in BladeSports competitions, I have been competing since December 2006. I make my comp. knives and most of my personal knives (except testers) out of CPM-M4. Feel free to ask any questions. For those interested we have a competition on Oct. 17 at Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sierville, TN. I guess that is all I got for now.

Donavon

Welcome to KD Donavon.

Feel free to post some pics of your blades and vids of the Comps2thumbs

Be seeing you around.

The flickr link in my sig line has most of the pictures that I currently have. As far as videos, there are several on Youtube if you search for BladeSports. I will try to get some links up soon.

The flickr link in my sig line has most of the pictures that I currently have. As far as videos, there are several on Youtube if you search for BladeSports. I will try to get some links up soon.

ETA: Very nice designs Donavon. I am partial to your Personal Series, IE the field knife and that monster chopper above it. Well done.

There they are....lol:D Very cool...I will have to take a look.

Last edited:
Donavon,

Glad to see you found this place. We got a heck of a
pack here. Let me know when you are ready for that kydex I promised you.

Murph

ETA: Very nice designs Donavon. I am partial to your Personal Series, IE the field knife and that monster chopper above it. Well done.

There they are....lol:D Very cool...I will have to take a look.

The monster chopper you are referring to is my current competition knife. 10" blade, 15" OAL and 2" wide. Started out 3/8" thick and weighs 1lb 8oz. Thanks for the comments.

I'm in Arkansas for the weekend. I'll give you a call and we can compare schedules. You're only about 90 miles from me.

Murph

Back