Great new Knife Book Giveaway - Knife Mechanisms by LeRoi Price

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We just listed this new book title Knife Mechanisms - just for the fun of it! by LeRoi Price.

This books runs 272 pages and sells for $35

Mechanisms-Book.jpg

>click this to get a copy<

[video=youtube;NrbiX8idY_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrbiX8idY_U[/video]

This book contains hundreds of drawings and diagrams on old and new knife mechanisms. Many of the drawings are from patents, many other drawings are ones you haven't seen before. To add to that, many of the drawings have written information on how they work. There are articles and comments from many knife makers. You will want this book in your personal library.

When the author LeRoi called me asking if we would consider listing and selling his book, I asked to see a copy. He sent one and after just a minute browsing the book, I called him up and placed and order. I also asked him if he would sponsor a give away here on KD for a couple copies. He kicked in two copies for you guys to get a chance at.....

So here is the deal, we are going to give away one copy to two winners. If you can't wait to win and need to have a copy right now (and you should), buy a copy from us, enter the giveaway anyway and if you win a copy, we will give you a choice of:
1. Sending you another copy,
2. Refunding your first copy purchase,
3. Giving you store credit for $40

Rules for the giveaway:

• You can enter once every day by replying to this message. You post is your entry.
  • We will use public Pick 3 lotteries to select winners from you post number: MN, WI, OH, AZ, ID (we use these in order daily until a winner is picked)
  • (We use last two number, first two numbers then first last of the post number. )
  • If you win and have bought a copy see above.
  • Beth feels she needs some love on managing these giveaways. Do what you can for her in your replies.

The drawing date used will be: 7/31/14

BossDog

Staff member
Do you have it in braille.
Thanks
Ivan Cutalot
Dear Ivan
we will try and find a special version for you with more pictures and no words over 5 letters.
Obviously I will point out to Beth that you did NOT provide her with any attention.
Good luck dealing with that.
Best Regards,
t

Smallshop

KNIFE MAKER
Hi Beth,

I think I overheard Tracy saying he was gonna buy you a new sportscar after this drawing for all your hard work!
I'm in.

Last edited:

BossDog

Staff member
We just listed this new book title Knife Mechanisms - just for the fun of it! by LeRoi Price.

This books runs 272 pages and sells for $35

View attachment 49180

>click this to get a copy<

[video=youtube;NrbiX8idY_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrbiX8idY_U[/video]

This book contains hundreds of drawings and diagrams on old and new knife mechanisms. Many of the drawings are from patents, many other drawings are ones you haven't seen before. To add to that, many of the drawings have written information on how they work. There are articles and comments from many knife makers. You will want this book in your personal library.

When the author LeRoi called me asking if we would consider listing and selling his book, I asked to see a copy. He sent one and after just a minute browsing the book, I called him up and placed and order. I also asked him if he would sponsor a give away here on KD for a couple copies. He kicked in two copies for you guys to get a chance at.....

So here is the deal, we are going to give away one copy to two winners. If you can't wait to win and need to have a copy right now (and you should), buy a copy from us, enter the giveaway anyway and if you win a copy, we will give you a choice of:
1. Sending you another copy,
2. Refunding your first copy purchase,
3. Giving you store credit for $40

Rules for the giveaway:

• You can enter once every day by replying to this message. You post is your entry.
  • We will use public Pick 3 lotteries to select winners from you post number: MN, WI, OH, AZ, ID (we use these in order daily until a winner is picked)
  • (We use last two number, first two numbers then first last of the post number. )
  • If you win and have bought a copy see above.
  • Beth feels she needs some love on managing these giveaways. Do what you can for her in your replies.

The drawing date used will be: 7/31/14

KenH

Beth is a wonderful, beautiful person who's always full of love for her family 'n friends. I'm in!

Ken H>

PierreR

Beth, you are doing a fantastic job. i think you need to remind Tracy of the raise he gave you. I'm sure it just slipped his mind! ;)
I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity!

In for Tuesday and Beth is not only deserves kind words for doing these GAW's but also for being so helpful when taking orders and every thing else I've ever needed help with.

Cubane

Count me in please. Plus huge thanks to Beth for dealing with all our international queries as well.