Green sheath dye ???????

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
Im looking for green dye to do a sheath for this knife Ide like to dye it green and lace it with black lace. Does tandy carry it??
HPIM2081.jpg

Last I checked, yes. Green Fiebing's Leather Dye (Spirit-Based), and Forest Green and Emerald Green for Eco-Flo (Water-Based)

~Noah

Tandy's should carry it but from all the reports I've heard, you want to stay from the Eco-Flo. It doesn't seem to do a good job at all.

Carey

eco flo super sheen protector is the best ive ever used hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its the only stuff Ive ever used. I have some of tandys eco flow dye and its not great it actually is garbage . Im now fiebings or knothin. the super sheen is deadly. I will look into some blue and green dye ASAP from tandy. I know alot of you dont think much about tandy and their stuff but they are the closest place at 400 miles away and thats it.

I think many of us get dyes and stuff from Tandy. It's easy and the price is as good as I know of. I will admit that I'd farm my sheaths out if I had to use their leather. You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and that's all I've ever seen from them.

Just my opinion, other's may vary,
Carey

Back