Happy Birthday Bruce!

Thanks Patrice! How thoughtful.
Its been a pretty good day so far: breadfast in bed, great uplifting church sermon, stopped by a new antique store and found 4 old slippies, nice grocery shopping for a bbq dinner with the kids over tonight. Root beer floats and watermelon, got 3 new shirts and pretty good health for 60. It doesnt get much better than this

Happy Birthday Bruce! Hope you have a wonderfull evening celebrating with your family. May there be many more years of great health and many more blades in your future.

Thanks much for the birthday blessing Murph. We did have a nice family get together with all the fixins. The roudy kids were even good, maybe it was because they were so busy eating they forgot to fight. Love those kids.
heres the youngest Bump taken tonight.
someMarkStrauss031.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce, Sorry I am a little late in wishing you a Happy Birthday, But its great to see and hear you had a great B Day.. Gota love them Grand kids! :)

Stay Sharp!
Randy

I apologize for my tardiness as well. Happy belated birthday Bruce and best wishes for many more to come.

Thanks Gents.
We had pie this year and no cake but if you come over today you can have the last piece. Better hurry though.

I'm glad you had a good birthday celebration. You're nearly as old as I am. I'll forego that last piece of pie, though. I'll have to swing down and visit soon, anyway. (This is the troublemaker from the TC.)

I'm glad you had a good birthday celebration. You're nearly as old as I am. I'll forego that last piece of pie, though. I'll have to swing down and visit soon, anyway. (This is the troublemaker from the TC.)

You're too late, I ate the last piece at break time. Sure I know you, come on down and bring your "V Rod" for me to ride. hehe

Hi Bruce, Happy Birthday!!! I tried to post on the "other site", anyway, I hope to meet you at an oregon knife show this year.

Hope you have had the Best possible day, oh, I have an Roadstar that eats vrod's for lunch, I'll let ya ride it!!! Hehehe..

Thanks much Original!
Hey bring that Roadstar down sometime. I rarely get to ride HD because I was a Honda tech for many years. Theres no self respecting Harley owner will let a Honda mechanic work on his bike. Now that I'm retired I love to buy one. Kaye says if I sell a pistolknife for $25,000 I can buy one. It may be quite a few years at this rate.
Hi Bruce, Happy Birthday!!! I tried to post on the "other site", anyway, I hope to meet you at an oregon knife show this year.

Hope you have had the Best possible day, oh, I have an Roadstar that eats vrod's for lunch, I'll let ya ride it!!! Hehehe..

I'm gunna have ta meet up with this Lead Dog and his Roadstar for lunch sometime. Bruce, if and when you get serious about buying a bike, let me know. I'll let you ride mine to see if it's what you're interested in before you go buy one. But you'll have to sign an affidavit that you haven't sat on a Honda for at least a week, first.

Missed this one Bruce:0 Happy belated, sounds like you had a great day, My 50th was the day before yours. Have a great week.

Jim

Back