Hello From Hibben Knives!

Linda Hibben

Thank you for allowing me to join this fantastic group! I am Linda, wife of knifemaker, Gil Hibben. I have been involved in the knife business and married to Gil for 38 years....Gil just celebrated his 60th year as a knifemaker! I have seen this industry change and grow with such rapid innovation and artists/makers over the years that it is beyond amazing, it is phenomenal! I have made so many friends in this industry and had so many life experiences over the years that I feel truly blessed to part of this group and I am more than willing to share or help in any way that I can. Again, thank you to all.

Welcome Linda. I seen Blade Magazine was doing a tribute to the Rambo knives or 30th anniversary and I always enjoy the ones Gil made.

EVERYBODY's heard of Gil Hibben - I've got one of his design in throwing knives from so many years ago. Welcome aboard - hope to hear more from you 'n him.

Welcome! Gil Hibben was the first custom knifemaker whose work I got to see and hold in my own hand rather than just looking at pictures in a magazine. Truly inspirational to me.

Back