Help, my EvenHeat Oven is giving me trouble

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
For some reason I can't program it. It just keeps going back to "FAIL" on the display. What is wrong with it?

Bruce, could there be a reset button that needs to be used, and or did you try pulling the plug and then plugging it in again? Hope it's that simple. Frank

You may need to replace the control board,this just recently happened to my Paragon oven,I have a new board on the way.

I did try unplugging it for about 10 min. and plugged it back in but no results. There must be a re-set sequence I hope anyway. I've had "error" codes and just press number 1 to make it idle again but I've never encountered a "Fail" code before. Don might be right "Maybe theres something wrong with it"

Last edited:
Bruce ,

Give Evenheat a call . They have diagnosed problems correctly 3 different times for me when I had problems with my Evenheat.

Joe

Bruce ,

Give Evenheat a call . They have diagnosed problems correctly 3 different times for me when I had problems with my Evenheat.

Joe

Joe I called them and the nice lady on the phone said it was the thermal couple. Guess what, She was right. I,m back in business again.

Bruce, did you have to replace the thermocouple, or was a connection problem?

Bruce, did you have to replace the thermocouple, or was a connection problem?

The wire was burned in two under one of the ceramic sleeves. I couldnt see it until I inspected it very closely.
I can't believe how helpful the lady at Even Heat was.

Last edited:
Mike Kelly (owner of) Evenheat provides exceptional tech support to their products. I am always impressed.

Mine went haywire last week. Gave them a call , and she was right on the money with what was wrong. Good people to deal with. Scott

Back