Homemade 2x72 grinder for sale CANCELED

Haines Custom

KNIFE MAKER
I built my own grinder and used it until I finally could buy one. It has a 1 1/2 HP Baldor motor. It comes with an 8" contact wheel, flat platen and a small wheel attachment. Each is on its own tool arm. I have had some issues with tracking just before I retired it. Not sure if it was due to cheap belts or something else. I did start to work on a different tracking setup. All parts in the picture, related to the grinder, are included. I am asking $300 for it all. The extra parts are for a different tracking setup. Any questions, just ask. I will be at the Hammer In in a couple of weeks. Would be willing to bring it along for inspection. Otherwise, local pickup. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• homemade grinder (2).jpg
    homemade grinder (2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Leaving Thursday for the Hammer in. The motor is currently wired for 240 but can be switched to 120. One 3/4" small wheel included.

There are 2 drive wheels included, one is a 6" and the other is a 3". I also have a 1 1/2 HP DC motor available for an extra $100. This would be in place of the AC motor pictured. It is 1750 RPM 180 VDC motor with control, It has to be connected to 240 VAC to achieve rated horsepower. If converted to 120 VAC it would only be a 1 HP motor. The drive pulleys fir this motor as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Back