I could really use your prayers

Eric,
So sorry to hear of your loss,I know you'll miss her but like you said, she went to be with The Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric,
Your Mother went to a GREAT place. May the Lord soothe you and your family's sorrow.
Take care friend.
Wade

Eric, my condolences to you and any other extended family. When I lost my mother I felt a big empty spot, right behind my belly button button. I filled that space with all the good memories of my mother I had. And over the next couple of years, the pain of loss became manageable and I went on with my life. I hope your find your peace quickly and it is filled with all the good memories of your mother.

Eric, We lost my mother over a year ago. She was in pain here but dancing with the Lord now. You will see see your mother again. Prayers sent to help comfort you and your family.

Hey Eric, sorry for your loss.. I lost my mom just a little over a year ago. I know what your going through like so many of us do. The one thing that really helped me get through this is to REALLY REALLY BELIEVE !!!!! That your mom is in a better place now then she was before . I know it's hard to let her go and say goodbye , but if you BELIEVE! ,, you'll see it gets easier and you'll get through it..
I'm gonna say a prayer for you and your family tonight .. Your mom is ok.. You will catch up with her someday and talk about some cool knives and sheaths that you made ..

Back