I have been hurting for a few days

Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your pain and medical troubles. Hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself and try to enjoy the holidays.

Well,I got good news and bad news the good news is that the cysk is not cancerous .But the type of rupture that it was takes time to heal, There really is no way to fix it,It has to heal on it's own. The doctor said about two weeks So it looks like i will be in pain for a while longer...man i had no idea a kidney could hurt that bad....Merry Christmas everyone...

Jeff I hope it all goes well. Ive been fighting serious pain issues going on 5 years due to a car accident with major spine damage. I just had my third spine surgery on my neck 4 weeks ago and lost all the feeling in the right side of my face jaw area and neck . I know passing a stone or having a cyst rupture would be painful just do as the doctor says.

Well, I'm glad your going to be OK, but sorry to hear you have to deal with some more pain. Take care and have a speedy recovery.

Having had a kidney stone a couple of years back and working on another one... yes, a kidney CAN hut that bad. My mom always tells me that she'd rather have a baby any day rather than another kidney stone. Them pains are the real deal.

Best wishes.

Erin

Back