I'm selling out!

Don Robinson

I'm selling all my knifemaking and machine shop equipment. I'm almost 80 years old, and back problems and strokes have made it too hard for me to get around.

I'll fabricate jewelry and paint instead. :s12205:

Here is a list. For details about anything please contact me.

Don, time for a rest. Good luck on your new adventures...
t

You have certainly helped many of us with the knowledge you have shared. You inspired me to make my first slipjoint. Thank you.

Don, sorry to hear your retiring from knife making. Your books and posts have been a big help to me. Thanks for putting the effort into documenting your work for others to learn from.

Jim

Don, I hope you enjoy some well deserved time off, time with family and friends. Time for fishin and grand kids and the important things we sometimes forget in the mix of making sharp and pointy stuff!

. and please dont be a stranger.

God Bless
Randy

Don,
Can you tell us more about this Horizontal grinder? Motor? No motor? 48" or do you have the extention plate to make it a 72"? any other details and will you ship?

Sorry to hear you're retiring,good luck for the future and enjoy the next chapter of your life.

Thanks for the knowledge you've passed on in your posts, and especially your locking liner video.
While I haven't tried making one yet I certainly learned a lot from your video.

Don,

You've certainly been a tremendous inspiration to us all. Thank you so much for your dedication to our craft, and the friendship. You are truly an icon, and one of my heroes. I wish you all the best!

Don, you sure have decent prices on your stuff - somebody will be happy with them. Now, I understand you're "selling out", but PLEASE say you'll continue to frequent the group and share knowledge with the group. You are one of the treasure troves of knowledge in the group, and we DON'T WISH TO LOSE YOU!!!

Thank you for all you've shared,

Ken H>

Hello Don,
I didnt know you very well but, I appreciate your contributions to knifemaking, and your great books . They will be helping makers well past all of our knifemaking lives . Have a great retirement and and a great life. I would be interested in your RC tester, drop me a PM
Bubba

Sorry to hear you go...May I see a picture of the KMG vertical grinder? Im in the market for some new tools.

Sorry to hear you go...May I see a picture of the KMG vertical grinder? Im in the market for some new tools.

Please send me an email and I'll send photos by email to you.

The KMG is a horizontal grinder. It's sold. Are you interested in the BurrKing vertical? 2x72 with every attachment.

Oh im sorry don, I was interested in the horizontal grinder. I didn't know it was sold...sorry for the inconvenience, Have fun with retirement!

it is always sad to hear a knife maker is ending his work, but i know you contributed a lot and perhaps it is time to relax and try newer things

mail sent

Back