International Shipping

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
I recently had to do away with Free Shipping Worldwide.
It used to be fairly inexpensive to ship an international flat rate priority mail envelope.
Now the rates have gone up to $23.95 for a flat rate envelope.

Sorry to hear about it Mark. Most of us don't expect free shipping international. I can tell you what does get my goat a bit is ENCO. They have all these free shipping events that they send me ads for - that I don't qualify for. It would mean so much to me even if they said something like "free shipping to lower 48 and because we want your business, $5 off international shipping".... or something like that

Sorry to hear about it Mark. Most of us don't expect free shipping international. I can tell you what does get my goat a bit is ENCO. They have all these free shipping events that they send me ads for - that I don't qualify for. It would mean so much to me even if they said something like "free shipping to lower 48 and because we want your business, $5 off international shipping".... or something like that

That would be a nice feature, discount it by the amount you would have spent on your local shipping.

Back