Intro stuff

Chris Railey

Hello all. I have lurked here a little while and I figured I would join. I have studied blacksmithing for about three years and bladesmithing for a couple of years. I have sold some blades here and there but most of the items I produce are general blacksmithing items and tools. Recently, for about two months, I have transitioned into making folding knives. I started with friction folders and have just completed my first made from scratch locking folder. That is what brought me here because now I have decided it is best to buy some of the small items (bushings, pivots and such) instead of making them. I am horrible about taking pictures of my work but I will try to post some of the new folder prototype. I am sure I will have some folder questions so if there are any experienced folder peeps feel free to let me know. I also have a small Facebook page with some of my older projects listed. Just search for @redeemerforge on Facebook and you should find it. Thanks for allowing me to join your group...Chris

Attachments

• IMG_3698.JPG
    IMG_3698.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3699.JPG
    IMG_3699.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3700.JPG
    IMG_3700.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes indeed. Always good to see another new member and your particular interest in the knifemaking arts.

Back